· Keep hands to yourself.
· No profanity
· Report all injuries to the teacher.
· No taking of other’s possessions.
· Students will stay in the gym until the bell rings.
· Students will not “make fun” of another student.
· Students will not bully others.
· No “horseplay” in the gym or locker room.
· No gum chewing.
· Use equipment only in the manner for which it was intended.
· Ask permission to use any equipment.
· Students are not to leave the gym unless they ask permission.
· No talking while the teacher is talking.
P.E. Daily Procedures
· Line up in squads for attendance and proper dress.
· Warm up activities.
· Explanation/demonstration of skills, rules and or strategies.
· Drills for skill development.
· Game play (if appropriate to play a game that day)
· Fitness Center and Weight Room workouts.
· Heart rate monitors used for various fitness activities.
Consequences For Not Abiding By The P.E. Rules And Policies.
· “Time Out” during P.E. class.
· Warning by the teacher – Level 1
· Second offense – one after school or lunch detention will be assigned by the teacher.
· Phone call to parent about the student’s behavior.
· Removal of the student from P.E. until behavior improves (Time Out Center)
· Student will be responsible for activity missed.
· Not dressing for P.E. class may result in being placed in the Time Out Center during the gym class period, writing an essay on the topic related to the class.
· Appropriate Discipline Level
· Increased physical fitness level.
· Quality instruction and activity.
· Fun and relaxation