Remind Communications Management
In order to more effectively communicate announcements and other notifications concerning educational opportunities the guidance department has set up a Remind account. Remind is a free service that lets us send one-way messages via text message, push notifications or email. Parents, guardians, and students can subscribe to the service and instantly receive these notifications. Remind will keep your phone numbers private, while making it a lot easier to stay in touch. Follow the directions below to subscribe to one or more of the options and begin receiving these notifications.
We are excited to get to know you an your child better this year. Hopefully the Remind messages will be an easier way for us to keep in touch about the important announcements. Some more information about Remind:
- There are no phone replies to teacher messages on Remind.
- All messages are recorded in case we need to reference them in the future.
- Your personal contact information is never seen by us or by the school
- Messages from our account will be sent straight to your phone or email account.
- If we need to send specific information to a select few people in the class, we can message groups of 3+ people.
The Guidance Department
Dr. Dreshman (A-H)
Mrs. Vanyo (H-O)
Mr. Collins (P-Z)
Option 1: Text Message
- Simply text @44BB5C to 724-489-7582
- Reply to the message from the Remind team with your first & last name, and you're in!
Option 2: Mobile App
- Download the Remind application on your Android or iPhone in your devices app store or use the QR code below.
- Once you've downloaded the app, create a student or parent account with your e-mail address.
- Search for my account by entering this unique code: @44BB5C