- Graduated from Yale University in 1988 with a Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Economics.
- Earned a Masters of Business Arts degree with a Finance Concentration from the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh in 1992.
- Received Level 1 PA Teaching Certificate in Business and Computer Technology (K-12) in 2001 from Robert Morris University.
Professional Business Experience:
- Ten years of corporate banking experience in commercial lending with NBD Bank (Detroit) and PNC Bank (Pittsburgh).
- Hopewell High School Business Education Teacher from 2002 to present.