Welcome to Fourth Grade!
My name is Monique Urick. I will be teaching your child Language Arts and Social Studies. I am passionate about learning and plan to help your child enjoy their fourth grade learning experience.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Be kind to others.
- Always be prepared.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Best Effort First!
E 59% and below
- Unpack and sign up for lunch
- Turn in any written homework
- Prepare for the morning... sharpen pencils and gather needed workbooks
- Complete the "Word of the Day"
- Fill out planners for homework and get signed
- Take home any mail in mailboxes
- Clean out desk and cubbies for the morning
- Sit quietly and wait for your name or bus to be called
Student Classroom Expectations
- Line up at the door
- Quietly walk in a straight line
- Respect that there are others passing in the hall and classes going on in other rooms
- Students are expected to come to school ready to learn and work.
- Students are expected to complete homework nightly.
- Students are expected to be prepared with the proper materials.
- Students are expected to show you their planner nightly and get it signed.
Thank you for your cooperation and support throughout the school year!