2018 Shell/Pro Football Alumni
Outstanding Student of the Year
Beaver County’s Outstanding Student of the Year is awarded to one outstanding female and one outstanding male student in Beaver County who is improving the world and themselves both in the classroom and out of the classroom. This award is sponsored through Shell and The Pro Football Alumni Association.
- Student must be a college bound, full time student graduating in June 2018
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be considered
- Winner must agree to attend awards banquet in June
- February-March: Applications will be sent to all Beaver County public school guidance counselors for distribution in school districts
- March 30: Deadline for applications to be received
- April: Finalist chosen and notified
- June: Awards Gala
- Print the completed form, sign and date the last page, and scan the completed form with your signature onto your computer as a PDF document. School counselors will provide assistance with this step if needed.
- Complete all additional writing prompts and save them as PDF files.
- Email the completed form along with required documentation to email@example.com
- One female and one male student will receive Five Thousand Dollars which will be sent to the college they will be attending in the Fall of 2018.
- Jamie Connelly, Director of Beaver County Educational Trust, 724.513.1633