In order to promote a safe and happy work environment that will promote responsibility and good citizenship, my classroom rules are as follows:
Follow directions the first time given.
Raise your hand to speak.
Be respectful to your classmates and teachers
Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
Stay in your seat unless you have permission to get up.
- Children are to move their ant up
the anthill for violation of class/school rules.
- The first level of the anthill is a warning
with no consequence.
- The next three levels have 10 minute increments of missed playtime.
- If a new level is reached after recess for
the day, it transfers to the following day.
- A missed assignment is automatically 10 minutes of missed playtime.