KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOM RULES:
2. We sit, stand, and walk properly.
3. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
4. We take turns and share.
5. We respect the personal space of others.
6. We do not leave the classroom without permission.
7. We raise our hand before we speak.
We have a classroom management chart in our classroom. The students begin each morning on the color green. If rulebreaking occurs, the child is given a warning and must move his/her name to the color yellow. This means to be careful and watch your behavior. If rulebreaking continues, the child must move his/her name to the red section of the chart. This means a five minute timeout at recess time. For each rule broken after that, the child receives additional timeout and a note home to mom and dad.