Ms. Lehman's Science Classes
1. email at email@example.com
2. Phone number: 724-375-6691 ext.4212
B.S. in Zoology, The Ohio State University Secondary certifications, Geneva College, Biology and General Science Master's Degree in Special Education, Geneva College.
1. Homework: Assignments may or may not be collected and graded.
2. ALL HOMEWORK IS POSTED ON THE BOARD DAILY.
3. Quizzes and tests: All tests will be announced. Quizzes may be
4. Notebooks: Students are required to keep notes in a three ring notebook and
these may be collected at the end of the nine weeks period and checked for
5. Participation points: participation points for attendance, materials,
participation in classroom activities may be awarded.
6. Projects and labs: Various projects may be assigned during the year. Failure
to complete the projects will result in a lower nine week grade
and may result in failure of the course.
7. Extra credit: There is no extra credit assignment available at the end of the
grading period to raise grades. DO NOT COUNT ON IT!
Classroom rules and Expectations:
1. HALL PASS: may be used before class starts and only for an
emergency during class, remember: I DO NOT TEACH IN THE
2. CHEATING: do not do it! If you choose to do it both you and the
person who allowed it will get a zero (0) for the assignment (remember,
copying someone else’s homework is cheating!)
3. ABSENCES: It is the student’s responsibility to obtain the work they
If you are absent:
· It is your responsibility to get your work or assignments
· You get 1 day to turn in your work for every day out (if absent 2
days you have 2 days from the date of return to turn in work or it is
· Any work NOT turned in on time will be counted as a “0”
· If you leave school before science or come in after science
assignments must still be turned in that day and you MUST get
any homework assignment…YOU WERE IN SCHOOL THIS
· Work turned in 1 day late MAY be accepted and graded for partial
· If work is due at the start of class, once I begin to teach…it is late!
4. CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS / CONSEQUENCES: The student
is expected to have all materials in the classroom when the bell rings.
This includes book, notebook, pencil/pen and completed
homework. Classroom rules are:
1. Listen and follow directions the FIRST time.
2. Raise hand to speak and use appropriate language. Listen while
3. Show respect for self, others and equipment.
When there is a problem with a student,the parent may be contacted if classroom interventions do not address the issue. These interventions include:
1. redirection and/or student conference
2. change of seat assignment
4. office discipline
7th Grade Academic 7th Grade Honors
| Scientific Method & Metrics
|| Scientific Method, Metrics & Science Fair
| Cell Structure and Function
|| Cell Structure and Function
| Heredity and Genetics and Adaptations
|| Heredity and Genetics and Adaptations
HONORS SCIENCE - See links on side menu for science fair information